Before your appointment
Service will take approximately 1.5 - 2 hours for a full-set.
- Do not wear eye make up to the appointment.
- Do not use oil based products on lashes before or after eye lash extension are applied.
- Remove contacts prior to the appointment.
- Do not get eyelash extensions wet for 24 hours after application .
- Each client will achieve a different look due to difference in lash line and amount of lashes each person has, along with difference in eye shape.
PLEASE NOTE: Each client will achieve a different look due to difference in eye shape, lash line, and natural eyelash growth
During your appointment
- You will lay flat on your back with your eyes closed for the whole appointment
- You will have material placed on your lower eye lid (paper tape, gel pad, or foam pad)
- Lashes will be cleaned and prepared for lash extensions (please come as clean as possible so this can be done quickly)
- If you are receiving lash maintenance grown out lashes will be removed
- Do not get lashes wet within, the first 24 hours of application.
- Avoid extreme heat/flame. (No saunas, steam baths, saltwater etc)
- Wash gently with oil free face wash/make up remover.
- Avoid touching lashes. (Use a eye lash brush to adjust lashes)
- Do not use manual lash curler
- Keeping the lash line clean and debris free is very IMPORTANT to the health of your eye, lash extension and natural lash
- After showering and sleeping brush out lashes using a clean eyelash brush.
- When removing eyeliner,Use the tips of your fingers to gently but firmly wash the lash line in the direction of lash growth
- Do Not use waterproof mascara.
- If you wish to apply mascara, use water based only and apply Only to the tips or not extended lashes of the lashes.